Sunday, July 27, 2014

Finally finished

     I finished my fourth book in the Club de Fleurs series, this will be Rachel story.  If you've read the first book in the series we all got to know Rachel when she was attached in the club by the same men that hurt Jenna.  This is Rachel and Craig's story.  I have sent it to my beta readers, waiting for their input then off to Siren it goes.  Wish me luck.
     My second book Sadie should be out close to the middle of August.  The tentative date is August 13.  It should be available for pre-order on the bookstrand website a week before that.  I'll post the link here as soon as it's ready.
     I have my third book scheduled for release in September, more to come on that.
     I started the fifth in the series today.  
    Hope you all enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment